Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Fellowship
Danielle Erdman, MS, CCC-SLP,CBIST
Brooks offers a 12–13 month Speech Language pathology fellowship. Brooks is proud to provide an opportunity for clinical fellows to gain experience working with multiple diagnoses including; Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury and Stroke. The CF Program accepts 1–3 fellows per year who will have an pportunity to work in one of three settings including inpatient rehabilitation, acute care and skilled nursing.
• 100 hours of one on one mentoring
• 6 observation/shadow days throughout our system of care
• Full-time benefits
• Funding of ASHA certification and membership upon completion of the fellowship year
Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Fellowship Program – “Click here for the application”
- Application due date: Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 @ 11:59 PM
- All qualified and competitive applicants will be invited to complete a one-way video interview, conducted between April 1-11, 2021. Participants must have access to a computer with a webcam and internet access in order to successfully complete the one-way video interview. Details of the video interview, including instructions on how to access the system, will be sent to the applicants invited.
- Following the video review, qualified and competitive applicants will be invited to complete either a live two-way video or on-site interview on Thursday, April 22, 2021 or Friday, April 23, 2021
- Fellowship offers will be extended April 30, 2021.