6th Annual Brooks IHL Scholarly Symposium
- Date(s): June 26, 2021 – June 26, 2021
- Times: Saturday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM *Registration and breakfast are 30 minutes before advertised start time.
University of North Florida
Adam W. Herbert University Center
12000 Alumni Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32224
The information presented in this symposium is intended for Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA) and Occupation Therapists (OT), and Occupational Therapist Assistants (OTA) practitioners and students. Other clinical disciplines, such as Speech and Nursing, may also benefit from the content presented.CEUs:
This event is approved for 9 contact hours (0.9 CEUs) by the following boards:
- Florida Physical Therapy Association
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
- Florida Board of Nursing
Disclaimer: Registrations from individuals with clinical designations not listed in the intended audience for this course may be subject to removal from the course roster without a full refund. See Brooks IHL Course Policies and Procedures for details. If you are unsure or have questions related to the intended audience, please email info@BrooksIHL.org and we will be happy to help clarify!
Simply select the number of tickets you wish to purchase and click the "Order Now" button to pay by credit card. After payment, you will receive an email confirmation of enrollment. Having trouble seeing the prices below? Click HERE!
- If you would like to pay by check, cash, or department*, please print this registration form, and send it to us with your payment. Checks should be made out to Brooks Rehabilitation.
- The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning will provide reasonable accommodations for learners with special needs. Please contact the Brooks IHL at info@BrooksIHL.org for more information and/or for a special needs accommodation request.