2020/2021Brooks IHL Residency/Fellowship Oral Case Presentations: Case 3
- Date(s): March 02, 2021 – March 02, 2021
- Times: 6:00PM - 8:30PM
The Brooks IHL Neurologic, Orthopaedic, Pediatric, and Women's Health Physical Therapy Residents and Neurologic Occupational Therapy Fellows-in-Training will be presenting their 3rd Case Study Presentation. The Brooks IHL would like to invite you to join us to hear the latest evidence-based management for rehabilitation practice!
The Brooks IHL Neurologic, Orthopaedic, Pediatric, and Women's Health Physical Therapy Residents and Neurologic Occupational Therapy Fellows-in-Training.Intended Audience:
All clinicians and clinical students!CEUs:
This event is approved for 3 contact hours (0.3 CEUs) by the following boards:
- Florida Physical Therapy Association
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Board of Nursing- Certified Nursing Assistants
Having trouble seeing the information below? Click HERE
- The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning will provide reasonable accommodations for learners with special needs. Please contact the Brooks IHL at info@BrooksIHL.org for more information and/or for a special needs accommodation request.