2018 - 2019 Residency Case Study Presentation Series: Case 2
- Date(s): December 04, 2018 – December 04, 2018
- Times: 4:30PM - 7:30PM
Brooks Rehabilitation Hospital
Assembly Rooms 1 & 2, Brooks Rooms 1 & 2
3599 University Blvd South
Jacksonville, FL 32216
The Brooks IHL Neurologic, Orthopaedic, Geriatric, Sports, Pediatric, and Women's Health Residents will be presenting their SECOND Case Study Presentation. The Brooks IHL would like to invite you to join us to hear the latest evidence-based management for rehabilitation practice! Food and drinks will be provided to those who attend!
The Brooks IHL Geriatric, Neurologic, Orthopaedic, Pediatric, Sports, and Women's Health Residents.Intended Audience:
All clinicians and clinical students!CEUs:
This event is approved for 3 contact hours (0.3 CEUs) by the following boards:
- Florida Physical Therapy Association
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Board of Nursing- Certified Nursing Assistants
Having trouble seeing the prices below? Click Here!
- The Brooks Institute of Higher Learning will provide reasonable accommodations for learners with special needs. Please contact the Brooks IHL at info@BrooksIHL.org for more information and/or for a special needs accommodation request.